‘Marketing is too difficult – I don’t know where to start’
‘I want my business to be well known but I don’t know how to do it’
‘There’s so much to think about, it’s all so overwhelming’
Do any of these phrases ring a bell with you? Promoting your small business can seem like an uphill struggle if you don’t know how. So why not let me help you?
- I can guide you through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to help get your website noticed and found on search engines
- Give you hints and tips on how to pull together a business or marketing plan to move your business forward, as well as give you ideas for promoting your business
- Set up and manage social media sites
- Write website copy (with effective SEO) to help your business stand out in the crowd, including sourcing good, free images
- Write blog content
- Help you pull together flyers or brochure to promote your business
Marketing your business is a crucial part of its success and one of the biggest challenges you’ll face. But it is so worth it as you see your customer base expanding, sales being made, your services being used and new opportunities coming your way.
Free first consultation
During your first FREE, one-hour consultation by phone, or in your own home if you are not too far away, I help you focus on what is important to you and your business; help you begin to understand the market you are in and think about how to identify who your competitors are and, most importantly, start to think about how to identify who your customers are.
From there we can work together to build a business and marketing plan to help you move your business forward.
You may decide you need a website, or a website refresh; social media posts that speak to your customers; blogs that engage and excite potential customers. You may want to have hard copy brochures or flyers or maybe set up a regular newsletter to your existing customers.
Whatever it is you want to do, I can guide you through the whole process, so it doesn’t seem such a big hill to climb. Together, we can make your small business stand out in the crowd.